• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Doug I missed the d on the Holbrook

Comment

~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Facinating. Evidently no make-up date could be found this season. Last year's BDC was great. Hopefully the weather will be better next season.

Comment

This may be a first, so I wanted to point it out. When was the last time the Outlaws made a PA swing and didn't come away with a win? At the Don Martin Silver Cup race at Lernerville on Tuesday, Darrah and Blaney took the feature wins, giving the All Stars some "street cred". Then at Williams Grove Summer Nationals, Dietrich and Smith made it a Posse Sweep over the weekend. Big pats on the back for all 4 of these teams taking home the big checks. Can the streak continue? Not likely as the Outlaws head to NY and Ontario.

Comment

Always a lot tougher going on the road and winning vs. winning in your backyard. That is why most of the WoO guys are some of the best in the business.

Not trying to take anything away from the All-Star or PA guys, but when the PA guys or All-Stars go elsewhere they have a tough time at tracks they regularly see as well.

Comment

So happy for Wilson and his crew. It sounded like he not only won, but he dominated the Outlaw field last night...winning by 7 seconds after starting 9th. To put that into perspective, he had to pass Shane Stewart, Rico Abreu, Donny Schatz, and Daryn Pittman on his charge to the front!! Wish I would've been there. Congrats to the w20 team on a much deserved win that has been a long time in the making!

Comment

All Stars goin' cherry picking!

Comment

He absolutely dominated! Was awesome to watch.

Comment

Bet nobody had him picked

Comment

ran the hell out if that car right up against the wall, the inside wall that is, how did this become the way to run/win Eldora?

Comment

Shortest way around is the fastest!

Comment

Normally Eldora has a bigger curb to lean on, but there was literally nothing to lean on Friday.

Comment

I think the best part of the night for me was hearing the self proclaimed "dirt racing veterans" behind me yelling "who got the wrong guy, he didn't win!" as they pushed Greg into victory lane. Nearly everyone I was around missed the pass down low for the win.
                            2018 Race Counter: 7
                            Eldora (5), Attica (2)

Comment

The Bobby Allen line.....

Comment

Working...
                              X