2015 All-Stars Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DERF View Post
    Most of the Attica/Fremont 305's aren't legal to run Attica/Fremont and neither one of the current promoters could care less.

Seeing that they get 25-30 cars a night, they seem to be using the "if it aint broke dont fix it" method

Comment

• Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
      Most of the Attica/Fremont 305's aren't legal to run the French Grimes series.
      So I imagine that includes Jordan Ryan as well since he has 4 wins at Attica and leads the points there? No wonder why he won at that level!

Comment

• No dumbass Attica and Fremont don't run the racesaver ( French Grimes) series. Do some research before you get on your keyboard and **** off. Btw come down anytime and check our car.

Comment

• You said most aren't 305's ... isn't that what Attica/Fremont is promoting? So what is different from the Attica/Fremont 305 and the F-Grimes 305 besides your thinking the engines aren't the same even though you have no factual proof?

Why stop by and look at the car? Unless I am allowed to tear it down how would I know if it is legal or not and being a true 305?

Comment

• I spoke with Andy Hill (one of the guys in charge of the racesaver class that was running down at Atomic) about possibly making the journey down there to run with their 305's. Basically what I got from the conversation was that even if you have a "racesaver" legal engine it must be sealed to actually be deemed illegal. Otherwise you will be scored in last position for each race. When an engine is sealed a driver receives what is called a "Hard Card". From my conversation with Andy, this hard card basically says, this engine block (serial number) with these heads (serial numbers) have been sealed and been approved by a race saver official engine builder. Attica and Fremont engines do have different rules such as compression, valves, etc. I believe Andy said the only approved racesaver builder in Ohio was Fisher.

And to clarify Jordan Ryan being legal, he is. The reason he has 4 wins is simple.... He is ONE HELL OF A DRIVER. I mean the guy won his first 410 heat race. The guys who kick ass in the 305's aren't because they are cheating, but because the are good! Which helps new guys like me. What better way to learn how to drive a sprint car than running in a 305 class with the level of talented driver we have here at Attica and Fremont!

Comment

• Eroc says "You said most aren't 305's".. Obviously eroc can't read what the man wrote. He said "Most of the Attica/Fremont 305's aren't legal to run the French Grimes series". There are several reasons the Attica/Fremont 305's are not legal to run that series as wheeler pointed out. Those are the facts. Where did he ever say most aren't 305"s?. Get YOUR facts straight eroc before shooting your mouth off about another thing you know nothing about. Jordan is a respected driver and you are a blowhard to most on this board. You could learn something, if you would just listen once in a while and not think you know everything, about everything, all the time. . Also, I could be wrong, but I don't think you were invited down to look at the motor.
              Last edited by Blaniac1; August 5th, 2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Well at least this dead ass board woke up for a little bit which was my goal. L.M.A.O.

Comment

• The 305 class is ultra competitive and the guys running up front have their cars hooked up which greatly outweighs any type of horsepower come feature time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blaniac1 View Post
                    Eroc says "You said most aren't 305's".. Obviously eroc can't read what the man wrote. He said "Most of the Attica/Fremont 305's aren't legal to run the French Grimes series". There are several reasons the Attica/Fremont 305's are not legal to run that series as wheeler pointed out. Those are the facts. Where did he ever say most aren't 305"s?. Get YOUR facts straight eroc before shooting your mouth off about another thing you know nothing about. Jordan is a respected driver and you are a blowhard to most on this board. You could learn something, if you would just listen once in a while and not think you know everything, about everything, all the time. . Also, I could be wrong, but I don't think you were invited down to look at the motor.
                    AMEN blaniac thats what i have been saying all along. i have a open invatation for eroc to come to my trailer. and by the way i won the non wing b main friday night not bad for a guy that runs once a year without the wing.

Comment

• Fink ... next time you make a All-Star show, WoO show at Eldora, Attica, Fremont, Lima, or Wayne County I will be down to see you.

Comment

• i just cant wait

Comment

• Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post
                          Fink ... next time you make a All-Star show, WoO show at Eldora, Attica, Fremont, Lima, or Wayne County I will be down to see you.
                          I would say you are safe on this one unless Fink shows up at Attica/Fremont when they only have 19 cars other than that I would say you are safe.

Comment

• According to Atomic Speedway Website All-Stars on 9-26-15.
                            2020 Racin' Chasin' Counter: (6) - Volusia (4), East Bay (2)

2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
                            54 Races @ 33 Tracks; (19-Rain Outs)
                            2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
                            2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
                            2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
                            2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

• All Stars have 3 races scheduled the weekend after Knoxville. Another trip to Michigan and then to Findlay. Could we see another episode of the Hartford Wilmont trip? Will we have some guys stay home 1 or a couple days? Maybe some "hauler issues".

Comment

• This 3 race trip is a lot easier haul than the Hartford/Wilmot deal. Lowest car count proabably at I-96.

Comment

Working...
                                X