2015 Chili Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Chili Bowl Season Thread

I know Ohio Sprint Car fans most likely don't watch midgets but I was wondering if anyone is planning on watching the Chili Bowl and where? Who do you think will be the top 3 finishers?

There is nothing to win but bragging rights! Plus, I would like to see if a winged regular could or will win this event.

I also tried to find anyone I know that is a racing fan that had Mav TV but I lost that bet. But, after calling a few bars and grill and I found one that had Mav TV. So, I was thinking if people can't find a place to watch the Chili Bowl this year. Try to think outside the box and find a place to gather.

Comment

We are having a Chili Bowl racing party here in Southeast Michigan 😀

Comment

Yep ... of course ... cool event. Actually would like to see some midgets in Ohio a little bit more. Think Ohio has some great tracks for midgets such as Lima, Attica, and many others.

Comment

I have seen the BOSS at Fremont a couple times and was thinking if there was some midgets there it would have been great!

Comment

I don't get Mav tv but I was able to stream it illegally last year. I'm hoping to do the same this year.

Comment

I have MavTV. Great channel. If your cable provider carries it, get it! If not, request that they add it!! Chili Bowl will be on in the mancave.
              ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
              http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                I have MavTV. Great channel. If your cable provider carries it, get it! If not, request that they add it!! Chili Bowl will be on in the mancave.
                I have asked but At&t Uverse is most likely going to be the last cable service that will sign on with MavTV. (My luck) I wish, I could do that too. GO to the MAN CAVE

Comment

Originally posted by aannhh11 View Post

I have asked but At&t Uverse is most likely going to be the last cable service that will sign on with MavTV. (My luck) I wish, I could do that too. GO to the MAN CAVE
                  You could always switch to DirecTV ...

Comment

I just got MavTV a couple weeks ago. Australian sprints and midgets, ASCS, Knoxville, and Dirty 30(indiana sprints). They are also showing theTulsa Shootout before the Chili Bowl. Awsome channel get it if you can. I miss the Buckeye Nats@Fremont and Attica with USAC sprints and midgets. Those shows where cool. I think it was Tracy Hines that flipped doing donuts going to victory lane at Fremont.

Comment

Dish Network has MavTv . Love that channel,the ice motorcycle racing from Europe is pretty crazy as well. I think that Atomic Speedway is having a midget race this year, that should be some awesome racing.

Comment

If you cannot get MavTV for Chili Bowl - there's an alternative. www.racinboys.com
                        ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                        http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Will be watching it here in MICHIGAN, Great channel, Gotta go with Sammy or Kevin. Heard Sarah Fisher was racing in it. Anyone seen a drivers roster?

Comment

There is a drivers list on Indiana open wheel.com

Comment

chilibowl.com has all the drivers entered and the heat lineups

Comment

Working...
                              X