No announcement yet.

2015 Eldora Speedway Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully they can squeeze tonight in as well ... somehow. Great to see guys like Bell, Rico, Bacon, etc... coming to Eldora.

Also a shout out to the local guys and All-Stars that made the show or at least attempted to race against the WoO's instead of sitting at home for the night/weekend.

Congrats to Wilson for a impressive 5th place after starting 12th and Dale Blaney finishing 7th while starting 14th.

Comment

D.j. foos made the show both nights. Beat kinser in his heat. Looked good.

Comment

How about Gary Taylor. Damn good showing for the 1st team. Philo finished 2nd in heat last night looked pretty good in feature also.

Comment

Originally posted by JK47 View Post
          How about Gary Taylor. Damn good showing for the 1st team. Philo finished 2nd in heat last night looked pretty good in feature also.
          Taylor did a very good job and glad to see some locals make the attempt at Eldora. Not to shabby for a lower local team while others higher dollar teams stayed home the entire weekend.

Comment

The question is now, is the Big E flooded? How wet are the campgrounds? This weekend could be a disaster for everyone.

Comment

I can see belly sliders in the future

Comment

I'll be out there tomorrow morning for hillside marking and will let u know and snap some pics

Comment

They somehow got the Saturday show in in May after a lot of rain, so i definitely dont doubt their abilities. But the weather forecast looks anything but good to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay72c View Post
                    The question is now, is the Big E flooded? How wet are the campgrounds? This weekend could be a disaster for everyone.
                    This should help a little bit and notice the track could actually use some water on it right now ... take notice of the campers in the background across the street.

Comment

They obviously had drainage on their list of priorities lol

Comment

Campground is pretty dry

Comment

Last night I was able to see live timing during the race from the transponders. Tonight the link doesn't seem to be on Eldora's website

Comment

Rain delay

Comment

Anyone can download the Race Monitor app on their phone and see live timing & scoring from tracks all across the nation. It's a pretty cool app. Been using it for over a year now.
                              ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                              http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

It is a miracle everyone got out yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X