Tire rule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire rule

Can't believe there is no one talking about the tire rule possible change. Hope we can say goodbye to the mediums. It only makes good sense, but that is probably the reason we will still have to have two stacks of tires. Also heard that Fremont may not be on board even if there is a change at Attica. That would be fantastic.

Maybe the allstars should change to the medium? It's a good tire

Comment

I agree, there isn't anything wrong with a " harder " tire. No reason to go to softer tires and need to purchase 2 to get through the night!

Comment

I think the softer tires fall off on times quicker than the harder ones and are junk after one night. We've gotten 5 features out of our rr and didn't see a big improvement on times with a new tire.

Comment

The point I was trying to make is that one tire will reduce cost. The 305 guys don't have to change over to run at the same place with a different series. Not sure if the Ryan's are doing 410's this year or not.

Comment

I'd love to be allowed to run the tires other then the Medium, but thats just me. Plus less tires to keep around the shop.

Comment

I'd like to see them get rid of the medium tire restriction and only let you run one RR a night. It is a huge pain in the ass to have to change all the RR's from one night to the next.

Comment

Working...
              X