Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Limaland Motorsports Park Season Thread

Shocker I know.

"The races for Friday, April 18 have been cancelled. The season opener will now be on April 25. See you next week and have a great Easter!"

SMH.

~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Swamp where did you find a family portrait of Bob and his crew

Comment

65 and sunny on raceday. Just saying

Comment

Taken from their FB page:

Limaland Motorsports Park
          18 mins ยท

Due to Friday rain showers, Limaland Motorsports Park has cancelled the Spring Fling scheduled for Friday, April 25.
          Limaland will return to racing action on Friday, May 2 with the Modified Mayhem.
          The Elwer Fence Sprints, Reineke Modifieds, and Bud Thunderstocks will all be on the Limaland high banks. Pit gates open at 4:30. Spectator gates will open at 5:00 with hot laps beginning at 6:30. Racing action starts at 7:30 p.m.

2019 Race Counter - Total 16 + (rainouts- 13) Atomic-1, Attica-4, Eldora-3, Fremont-3, Wayne County- 2, Waynesfield- 2, Winchester-1,

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

Really? If I had a car for Lima, I would give up and race elsewhere? They obviously don't need the money or care about their locals? Not much rain here since first of the week? Wow
            2019 Race Counter - Total 16 + (rainouts- 13) Atomic-1, Attica-4, Eldora-3, Fremont-3, Wayne County- 2, Waynesfield- 2, Winchester-1,

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

Originally posted by Racechasser View Post
              Really? If I had a car for Lima, I would give up and race elsewhere? They obviously don't need the money or care about their locals? Not much rain here since first of the week? Wow
              For all the improvements that Lima has done to the facilities I would think one major upgrade would be their drainage issues to the inside of the track. That seems to be the biggest problems with them and having to cancel a lot of times because they have water laying around.

As for cars ... where else can you race a 360 on Friday nights on a consistent basis?

Comment

I would just get a 410 instead of the 360 more options and better payouts. As for Limaland they have no excuse this weekend. I go to UNOH and stopped by that track on Wed and it was dry the parking lots were fine, I drove my 4 cylinder cobalt through them with no problems, with no rain since then there is no reason for them to be cancelled tonight. I am glad I only race Limaland once per season and I most likely wont even go there for that cuz will be lucky if they dont cancel lol

Comment

I'm actually surprised Attica hasn't cancelled, been sprinkling off and on all day near Republic plus with the cooler temps and no 410s I can't see there being much of a crowd tonight...but that's just me I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by Highside_hustler View Post
                    I'm actually surprised Attica hasn't cancelled, been sprinkling off and on all day near Republic plus with the cooler temps and no 410s I can't see there being much of a crowd tonight...but that's just me I guess lol
                    You forget what the owner drives

Comment

Photos from last Friday can be viewed here: http://www.limaland.com/gallery.phtml

Comment

Working...
                      X