2015 Limaland Motorsports Park Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Limaland Motorsports Park Season Thread

Back before it was a 'Motorsports park'. This is pretty awesome and brings back memories.
    I miss the old banking, but not the restrooms.

I know this may come as a shock to some but Limaland has cancelled.

Comment

who sneezed?

Comment

I think that the college that runs the track. Could or should see if the engineering students could come up with at plan to stop the flooding or help with the drainage.

I know it will take money but at least they could try something to stop so many rain out.

Comment

Maybe some of that large PVC pipe known as " drainage tiles ". Been around since Ancient Rome except they were concrete back then.

Comment

I live right by Limaland. It started raining here about 3:45 this afternoon.

Comment

Lima cancels events way to much and way to early in most cases, but yesterday wasn't one of them. Anybody that looked at a radar map yesterday could see rain coming and more rain coming and did a smart thing to cancel early so most teams/fans didn't waste money making the trip.

Comment

When it comes to weather its hard to make the right call. I let an 80% chance of rain after 8pm keep me from attending the ISMA race at Lorain County. They got the show in. If only I could see the future.

Comment

Most people rely on that hourly forecast feature when it comes to race day, most of these are computer-generated and it's not going to be accurate all the time ...
                  2019 Race Counter - Total 33 + (rainouts- 14) Atomic-4, Attica-6, Eldora-10, Fremont-6, Wayne County- 2, Waynesfield-4, Winchester-1,

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

accuweather.com ain't really all that accu. New name could bestguessweather. That's more accurate. When a weather forcasting service has accu in its name it ought to be right every time.

Comment

Working...
                    X