2017 Attica Raceway Park News/Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Attica Raceway Park News/Results

Let the count down begin! Whats expected to be new for next year? Seen that theres not Lucas Oil show next season at Attica.

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
    Seen that theres not Lucas Oil show next season at Attica.
    Where did you see that at? Shame if true or hopefully they replace it with a WoOLM show.

Comment

Meant to say heard not seen. but that's been rumored since the ambush.

Comment

this is what I did see to make me believe the rumors though
        https://twitter.com/atticaracewyprk/...72795983544320

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
          this is what I did see to make me believe the rumors though
          https://twitter.com/atticaracewyprk/...72795983544320

Saw that before too ... usually those type of dates aren't set until later anyway and usually have to wait until the Indy PRI show before actually getting word on most of the bigger sanctioning bodies schedule for the normal events.

Comment

Hope Lucas Oil stays on the sked in 2017. If its not, maybe a UMP Summernstionals race could replace it. I start my ARP count down on New Years Day. The math is easier.

Comment

Lucas schedule is out and normal date is replaced. Been out a week

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...52968491487031. Sorry read wrong, looks like date still open that Attica normally would use

Comment

Lucas Schedule

Comment

It is not replaced, it is just simply not there. The locals don't want to pay the series fee or buy the specific tires the series runs so not enough cars.

Comment

The track pays the fee for the point cars.

Comment

I think the other problem is that Lernerville had a big race going on too. I just wish they could get 40 cars. Only had like 30

Comment

think the alms had a make up race that night too pulling potential cars away from coming to attica.

Comment

Lucas name draws fans but non ump pushes cars away as does format. For the 27 roughly cars they had it was a good show. I'd still rather watch summer Nat's race then Lucas but Attica always has good racing on either night

Comment

Since they are a UMP track, running the UMP summer nationals seems to make more sense. Problem is the race they had there was always right around kings royal

Comment

Working...
                              X