Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing has changed on this site. Lol

Comment

I dont mean slick in hot laps but you can't have Fremont heavy. Too narrow

Comment

Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
        Go back slick like ford days and I'll quit going again.
        Makes better racing. Less sh!t tore up too. Makes the driver and crew to step up their game. We'd probably run there more often if it was slick or at least smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post

Makes better racing. Less sh!t tore up too. Makes the driver and crew to step up their game. We'd probably run there more often if it was slick or at least smooth.
          When you walk through the pits, rarely do you hear a guy say he wants the track heavy. Heavy means you cannot pass and you tear equipment up.

Comment

There's difference between racey slick and Jim ford era slick. Not fan of watching tire smoke thru turns. Agree coulda been lot smoother though this year but was same for everyone

Comment

If your smoking tires in the turns you've got issues anyway lol

Comment

All Stars are seemingly have some dates to add ... no Fremont as of now.

5/26, 5/27, and 5/28 looks interesting ... would be cool to see Attica, Fremont, Findlay like back in the old days of having 3 nights of racing at those 3 tracks and being All-Star events, but likely not going to happen with Fremont's hold out.

Racemak ... Dirt Classic returns to Attica ... guess Attica liked the event after all.

Will be a interesting schedule depending on who follows it, point fund, tow, money, etc...

Do like when they aren't in Ohio they are usually running 3 nights so the teams can make it worth the travel.

Comment

No Millstream on the schedule either. Like seeing Muskingum get a speedweek date, don't care much for the 3 day New York swing though.
                  2018 RACE COUNTER: 24

Volusia - 3, Attica - 6, Atomic - 3, Wayne County - 5, Mansfield - 2, Hilltop - 1, Waynesfield - 2, Eldora - 1, Sharon - 1

Comment

Originally posted by am0ti View Post
                    No Millstream on the schedule either. Like seeing Muskingum get a speedweek date, don't care much for the 3 day New York swing though.
                    That could be the (TBA 5/27 - 5/28) race or possibly the rain date race for speedweek if Millstream does run in 2017? Also I am sure they could add some more dates if needed especially early in the season when they only have 1 race weekend or even 2 dates.

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post

That could be the (TBA 5/27 - 5/28) race or possibly the rain date race for speedweek if Millstream does run in 2017? Also I am sure they could add some more dates if needed especially early in the season when they only have 1 race weekend or even 2 dates.
                      From what im hearing, the Hammers are done. Don't know that to be fact though. The TBA dates, Ive heard rumor of those also, guess we will see. Really disappointed that there is only 1 date in Indiana. Was really hoping to run a few over there.
                      2018 RACE COUNTER: 24

Volusia - 3, Attica - 6, Atomic - 3, Wayne County - 5, Mansfield - 2, Hilltop - 1, Waynesfield - 2, Eldora - 1, Sharon - 1

Comment

They moved the season finale back to Eldora too. Works out for me since it's close to where I'm at college at and I'll be there then. I like the schedule though, good amount of dates at a variety of places including a few new tracks. Can't wait until the season is underway.

EDIT: I like the three day weekends, but man do I hope it doesn't rain when they go out for those swings in IN/WI and NY. Would hate to see them travel that far for only one race.
                        Last edited by GTigers55; December 2nd, 2016, 01:37 PM.
                        2018 Race Counter: 13
                        Atomic (1), Attica (4), Mansfield (2), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1)

Comment

This should entice some PA teams to run the series. At least they are smart enough to group trips together so teams do not have to drive crazy distances for only 1 race

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                            They moved the season finale back to Eldora too. Works out for me since it's close to where I'm at college at and I'll be there then. I like the schedule though, good amount of dates at a variety of places including a few new tracks. Can't wait until the season is underway.

EDIT: I like the three day weekends, but man do I hope it doesn't rain when they go out for those swings in IN/WI and NY. Would hate to see them travel that far for only one race.
                            Well the one advantage with the long trips ... they get tow money for every race so even if they do get rained out for 1-2 races on those longer trips they should be good with money if they can get in 1 night of racing and have 3 nights of tow money. Granted if you travel that far you might as well race and have a chance to make some money especially that NY races where your likely not going to have big car counts and should be able to make good money if you travel.

Originally posted by Jay72c View Post
                            This should entice some PA teams to run the series. At least they are smart enough to group trips together so teams do not have to drive crazy distances for only 1 race
                            You would think, but I highly doubt it. You might see them hitting more of those races in their area, but I don't see anybody running the entire series. I can see a guy like Brent Marks and maybe Danny Dietrich running some more All-Star races than last year, but not sure on anybody else.

Maybe with the NSL going dark that maybe more of those guys might do some traveling. Ian Madsen did say he was going to travel a lot more and be at a lot of WoO shows so wouldn't be surprised if he runs some All-Star races as well especially anytime at Eldora. He seems to really like that track and has done very well each time he ran at Eldora last year. So look for him running speedweeks I would think.

Comment

My prediction of the Dirt Classic's demise was wrong. What will I be wrong about next? I predicted the Browns will lose all 16 games this season. Come on Browns! Prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
                                My prediction of the Dirt Classic's demise was wrong. What will I be wrong about next? I predicted the Browns will lose all 16 games this season. Come on Browns! Prove me wrong.
                                You might actually be better off if they don't win any, but then again who is to say the Browns would be smart enough with the first pick. Probably pick another QB to just get rid of again.

Comment

Working...
                                X