Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Silly Season News Thread (Teams/Drivers/Tracks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if they are running ASCoC?

Comment

• A friend talked to Dale in Florida. He said he had a whole schedule and deal lined up for the year but didn't want to drag everything down to Florida. Didn't specify what the schedule looked like though. Would be big for the ASCOC if they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay72c View Post
        I wonder if they are running ASCoC?
        Good to hear!

Comment

• Awesome to hear he's got a ride. Too good of a driver to not be racing.
          2018 Race Counter: 24
          Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

• It is a solid car too. I wonder who he brought along to crew chief for him

Comment

• Hoping he races some in open competition events ( enhanced purse events ) so we don’t have to exclusively attend ASCOC events to see him compete.

Comment

• Where was this car last year??? A step down for Dale compared to what he is used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by DERF View Post
                  Where was this car last year??? A step down for Dale compared to what he is used to.
                  That car ran more consistently back when they were on the All stars with Cap then the Zemco car has the past 2 years.
                  2018 Race Counter: 24
                  Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

• This car tends to go into hiding for weeks at a time.

Comment

• I honestly think they were waiting for a driver they wanted to take the ride.

Comment

• New to group. I read the thread on Dales new ride but following it as to whom he will drive for has been confusing. Jeremy Elliott from Sprint Car Unlimited posted the news but if you're not a paid member you can't read his articles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rickdirt View Post
                          New to group. I read the thread on Dales new ride but following it as to whom he will drive for has been confusing. Jeremy Elliott from Sprint Car Unlimited posted the news but if you're not a paid member you can't read his articles.
                          From what I've read, Dale will be doing 40 races including the FAST series in the Coomer 21, and might be looking at another ride or two to fill in the rest of his schedule

Comment

• The Coomer car schedule is on the Dale Blaney fan page on Facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny Kerner View Post
                              The Coomer car schedule is on the Dale Blaney fan page on Facebook.
                              Jeremy Elliott‏ @jelliott1011
                              10h10 hours ago

Posted on http://SprintCarUnlimited.com : @DaleBlaney inks 40-race deal @Coomer_21 , could run one or two other cars to supplement his 2018 schedule.

========================================

He will be in the Coomer 21 car for 40 races. They will be mostly All Star and WoO races in Ohio and Indiana. Here is a copy of the tentative schedule for that car.

Comment

• Cap Henry Ride ... looks pretty cool!!

=====================================

LANE RACING‏ @laneracing12
                                7h7 hours ago

We are excited to welcome @NHspirits, Beer Barrel Bourbon as a primary sponsor to Lane @laneracing12! Check them out and give them a follow!! Thank you to @BLACKBEARDltd for the awesome design and we can't wait to see it come to life at @atticaracewyprk opener, 18 Nights away!

Comment

Working...
                                X