2018 All-Stars (ASCoC) News/Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

Was fastest car in B before blowing right rear. Nothing you can do with that. I watched the race and saw it. Didn't lay down the best quali lap and in WoO that makes a world of difference. Especially with how hammer down track was in heat races.
    Besides going up against some of the best WoO teams you have a lot of other very good teams/drivers out in Vegas. They are also a new team who just ran their first races of the year along with the fact that both guys who put this team together moved up form the 360 division. Yes, they ran some 410's in the past, but this is a bit different than just a few shows here or there. This is the best of the best and (IMO) will only make this team better and ready to compete in the All-Stars which will have a lot of good teams/drivers of their own as well and again most of the tracks that the All-Stars run at neither Baughman or Reutzel have ran at many times if at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post

Besides going up against some of the best WoO teams you have a lot of other very good teams/drivers out in Vegas. They are also a new team who just ran their first races of the year along with the fact that both guys who put this team together moved up form the 360 division. Yes, they ran some 410's in the past, but this is a bit different than just a few shows here or there. This is the best of the best and (IMO) will only make this team better and ready to compete in the All-Stars which will have a lot of good teams/drivers of their own as well and again most of the tracks that the All-Stars run at neither Baughman or Reutzel have ran at many times if at all.
      That’s why I said they came out strong. I expected him to really struggle in the first few races. Especially with the all stars.
      2019 Race Counter: 0

Comment

• Guys ,sorry about the asinine comment I made yesterday.I suffered from foot in the mouth disease.Reutzel has looked strong early on.He will be a great addition to the all stars.What about the Shaffer announcement on running full time with the outlaws?I did not see that one coming.Looks to be a great season for the outlaws and all stars.

Comment

• Losing Shaffer was a hit to the all stars, but thankfully they'll have enough solid teams and drivers this year that it's not a catastrophic loss. I was surprised to see them decide to go Outlaw racing all of a sudden. I really wasn't expecting that. And to be honest I get the comment, He finished in the 11 in the B, if I hadn't seen the race I would've thought the exact same thing. No hard feelings.

Comment

• Why was the discussion Thread about Dale Blaney having a specific ride this season yanked from PitGate in the last 24 hours ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
              Losing Shaffer was a hit to the all stars, but thankfully they'll have enough solid teams and drivers this year that it's not a catastrophic loss. I was surprised to see them decide to go Outlaw racing all of a sudden. I really wasn't expecting that. And to be honest I get the comment, He finished in the 11 in the B, if I hadn't seen the race I would've thought the exact same thing. No hard feelings.
              I was surprised as well and wondering if it happened out of the blue?

Meaning going into this seasons was they thinking of running their normal schedule like last season of picking and choosing, going to run the All-Stars this year, or possibly try the WoO's ...

Did they go down to Florida and started off a lot better than expected so they decided to make the leap with the WoO's?

Also just because they signed up doesn't mean they will run the entire series as well ... same with Joey Saldana who I believe signed up as well. It might be a way right now of getting the tow money/provisional packages until after the West Coast swing is over and then they have to decide where to race once the racing season kicks off almost everywhere such as the All-Star schedule? Who knows maybe they run well enough that they run most of the season or all of it as well.

Wish them well!

Originally posted by Food For Thought View Post
              Why was the discussion Thread about Dale Blaney having a specific ride this season yanked from PitGate in the last 24 hours ?
              Look here ...

http://www.pitgate.com/forum/pit-pas...n-thread/page2

Comment

• Arctic Cat All Star Circuit of Champions‏ @ASCoC
                Mar 2

Who do you think will have the most Feature Winner stickers on their tail tank at the end of the 2018 season? #ArcticCatAllStars

Comment

• Jac Haudenschild‏ @jachaudracing
                  2h2 hours ago

Peek a boo

Comment

• Interested to see the final product. Making the 3 look like a J is interesting concept.

Comment

• A friend of ours went to the Piqua mall show today.Rumor was Millstream was not having the All Stars this year.May 27th show moved to Waynesfield and speedweek final to Atomic.Take this for what is it worth.

Comment

• Looks like those rumors have been confirmed. News article on the All Star website. They now have 49 dates with 20 full time members per the article.
                        2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

• I hate it for Millstream but love the All Stars at Waynesfield the night of the 500.

Comment

• Anyone Know why?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdr4774 View Post
                              Anyone Know why?
                              Rumor going around the owners got in the way again...

Comment

• Seems like people need to quit doing anything with the current owners of millstream. Just let the place sit empty until they sell it or its the end of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X