2018 Attica Raceway Park News/Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Attica Raceway Park News/Results

I am trying to schedule my 2018 off for year, can we get a schedule out?
    2018 Race Count 12 : Mansfield (2) , Lawrenceburg (1) , Attica (6) , Wayne County (2) , Waynesfield (1)

They released it around this time last year, hoping it won't be too much longer!
    2018 Race Counter: 17
    Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

March 23rd, i got from math on twitter
      2018 Race Count 12 : Mansfield (2) , Lawrenceburg (1) , Attica (6) , Wayne County (2) , Waynesfield (1)

Comment

Same goes for Fremont and Wayne County!

Comment

I don't see anything but regular shows for attica other then what they have released with the ascoc dates and the doty. latemodels have some alms races. other then that fill in the blanks and im sure off dates will be speedweek's second weekend and the fair.Attica Ambush is the last ascoc dates.

Comment

Liskai said on Buckeye Speedzone last Thursday that the Attica schedule would be released by the latest this Monday.
            Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

The 2018 schedule is out. So is Chief Wahoo.

Comment

Mini sprints??? That'll be like watching paint dry as high banked and fast as Attica is I'm guessing.

Comment

Ya no ****. They used to suck when Fremont ran then back in the day

Comment

Is 600cc as big as the mini sprints get? That's what races at Waynesfield. I like them, but I only go to Waynesfield about twice a year. Twice this season at Attica seems about right for mini sprints. Not sure I need to see them every week.

Comment

Give them a chance guys

Comment

Originally posted by Jay72c View Post
                        Give them a chance guys
                        If that means less dirt trucks than I am in favor of it.

Comment

Im a huge fan of mini sprints. not sure how there going to be on atticas track but there really good at path valley,deerfield, and other small bull rings. hopefully atticas running 600cc minis to help further bridge the gap between central pa and Indiana where there really popular. Attica needs another division that has open rules and im happy they aint running one of rich farmers made up divisions like the trucks or 602 crates. good for attica to try a new idea. I think the trucks are terrible there anymore but really good at fremont.

Comment

I believe that based on Facebook talk from Waynesfield regarding asking their mini sprint drivers if they would support having races at Attica that the mini sprints at Attica will be of the 1000cc variety like Waynesfield runs.

Comment

Only 20 more days till Attica opener hopefully.

================================================== =

Attica Raceway Park Retweeted

Jeff Bretzman‏ @leppo14wilt15 2h2 hours ago

Replying to @ernhrt1 @atticaracewyprk
                              20 days until the opening night at ARP

Comment

Working...
                              X