No announcement yet.

2018 Attica Raceway Park News/Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting close. Planning on being there again. I’m betting on 38 410s, 22 305s, 26 Late Models.
    2018 Race Counter: 18
    Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

Swap the 305 and Late Model numbers and I'm with ya GTiger. I predict the 305's outnumber the Lates.

Comment

hilltop don't open till the 30th so might get a few extra lates.

Comment

Most shows there are more 305s but some guys who travel in for the Lucas shows at atomic/brownsburg may stick around plus opening night I believe had a good count last year. Not all the regular 305guys run Attica opener since it’s not FAST. Dussell for instance doesn’t go to all the weekly shows but does at Fremont.
          Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

20 sprinters at Lincoln Ice Breaker. Chad Trout wins feature and $4000. Plenty of photos on Lincoln's Facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
              20 sprinters at Lincoln Ice Breaker. Chad Trout wins feature and $4000. Plenty of photos on Lincoln's Facebook page.
              Following along with it seemed like the top 3 contenders were pretty much knocked out early on when Lucas Wolfe broke and caused both Monteith and Dietrich to wreck as well. Congrats on his first 410 win. I honestly thought he already had one.

Comment

Trevor Baker‏ @TRevPerformance
                2h2 hours ago

Fresh car for @atticaracewyprk season opener see you guys there.

Comment

Look at last year and duplicate unless 70 & Sunny with lows in mid 50's

Comment

Looking at extended weather forecast, it does not look good until late April then lots of rain in predictions. Hopefully being Ohio we do get a change for nice spring weather to move in.
                    The cold looks like it extends longer than normal this year.
                    The cold in spring always feels colder to me than fall cold.

Comment

Looking at extended weather forecasts isn't something I even think about. They called for flurries here last night and we got over 2" in about two hours. They can't predict yesterday's weather much less two to three weeks out. The greatest job in the world. Totally wrong a majority of time and yet they still keep "forecasting".

Comment

The National Weather Service website has predictions for 7 days that have been pretty accurate lately. Any farther out than that is a waste of time. Looks like the Bowling Green race car show is the place to go this weekend. Atomic next Friday? Probably going to be too cold to be enjoyable. Winter racing in Ohio isn't for me. I suppose if it's above freezing, ARP will race on the 23rd and I will be there.

Comment

Mini-Sprints will be better show then trucks.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X