2018 Wayne County Speedway News/Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Wayne County Speedway News/Results

Interesting video on Facebook about upcoming season.
    Full schedule to be released this coming week.
    Sounds like they are taking another step forward.

Said they have a sponsor coming aboard for the 410 division so they are increasing the point fund along with having a better purse for the 410 division ... good news for sprint car drivers, teams, and fans.

This might help them out getting more cars to their events now and should make Saturday night racing pretty competitive with the other tracks running 410's regularly. I don't believe they announced yet what the numbers are going to be.

Comment

He did say that the sponsor was Pine Tree Towing & Recovery, who also sponsors many of the cars who run the OVSCA. Wonder if that means anything or if I'm just reading too much into that. Wouldn't mind seeing a second OVSCA show up there. I like seeing Skaggs, Myers, and Layfield come up and race. Pretty good drivers just don't get much exposure because of the region they race in.
      2018 Race Counter: 2
      Atomic (1), Attica (1)

Comment

That is good news.
        WCS needs a better purse and point fund to be competitive in the money angle.
        WCS makes more improvements each year that impresses me

Comment

They also added new clay

Comment

Looking forward to 2018 at WCS.
            Sounds like a lot is happening for the coming year.
            Jason, Kristin and crew have and are putting a lot of work into updates to facility, schedule, sponsors and purse.

Comment

Sounds like they've got an interesting schedule this year to say the least. The decision of Hilltop Speedway to move to Friday's will certainly help both tracks I imagine.
              2018 Race Counter: 2
              Atomic (1), Attica (1)

Comment

It sounds like it's going to be an interesting season at WCS. Good to hear that new clay has been added to the track. I plan to attend the WoO latemodel show and the Buckeye Dirt Week race. I try to support ARP/WCS latemodel challenge races and ARP/Oakshade challenge races, but I usually end up at Fremont on Saturdays. The FAST schedule was recently released, so the Fremont schedule should be out soon. 2018 is going to be a great season.

Comment

Just saw completed schedule posted on FB.
                  Saw a couple of OSCS races listed.
                  The schedule looks good.
                  Nice variety of shows.

Comment

Working...
                  X