No announcement yet.

2018 Millstream Speedway News/Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promotor, Shane Helms, was on Buckeye Speed Zone last month. I remember he talked about making improvements to the facility. I believe he announced that he had some other shows in addition to the ASCoC races. So far, a 2018 schedule has not been released and the track website has not been updated since 2016. I doubt Millstream will open in 2018 or ever.

Comment

Roe needs to sell it.

Comment

My first time there was Speedweek 88'. The year of the drought & wheat stubble field corvette parking!

Comment

Originally posted by Saphead View Post
          My first time there was Speedweek 88'. The year of the drought & wheat stubble field corvette parking!
          Is that when a car parked opposite turn one had itโ€™s catalytic converter start a brush fire ? ๐Ÿš’

Comment

I believe it was. Everyone was in a panic that the whole field would go and rushing out to move cars. It was a packed crowd that year.

Comment

My car was parked in that field with the Vette, and I was afraid it was going to burn, too.

Comment

Like Gomer Pyle said: SUPRISE SUPRISE SUPRISE.......... Roe's screwed another promoter

Comment

Working...
                X