Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Silly Season News Thread (Teams/Drivers/Tracks)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Silly Season News Thread (Teams/Drivers/Tracks)

Heard this at Attic over the weekend going to be in the Hunter 10H . Brian wrenching and Chad . Anyone?

Old news

Comment

Old news to some, but new news to me. What's the scoop on this? Where does that leave Holtgraver at? Isn't he in the 10h? We all don't live up north and hear all the sprint car rumors.

Comment

A renegade stealing a ride from a renegade.

So much for harmony and bonding by the drivers as one big happy renegade family.

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post
          A renegade stealing a ride from a renegade. So much for harmony and bonding by the drivers as one big happy renegade family.
          Who said anyone is stealing anything? How do you know it wasn't Holtgravers decision to move on?

Comment

I was told that Hunter was just wanting to do something different. That he likes Danny and wants to run the Renegade series and when not to run with the outlaws.

Comment

The plot thickens...
              ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
              http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

i heard at wayne county before the sunshine washed out the races that holtgraver was gonna run the renegade series in some 51 car out of illinois sponsored by a trucking company

Comment

I heard Chad was gonna run the #27 car for Scott Euler that he ran at Attica this weekend. So who really knows?

Comment

Is that the 51 car with the spider webb on it?

Comment

Probably DKW Transport

Comment

Saw the toter at Kemenahs so is the Brian&Chad thing true?

Comment

Is deer hunting season in? That is the only reason i could think of for hunter's to have a rig at Kememahs.
                          Last edited by outlawdan; October 6th, 2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Interesting

Comment

This should be fun to watch. However, stinks we are losing a somewhat local competitor. Good luck Dollansky and Destiny Motorsports!

Comment

Working...
                              X