2015 Race Cars on Display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Race Cars on Display

The Woodland Mall and the Tiffin Mall each host a racecar show. Niether mall's website promotes its show in any way. Isn't the point of these shows to bring new fans to the racetrack and attract more customers to the malls? I plan to attend both shows and I hope they are successful.

The Annual Open House is scheduled for this Saturday, November 15, 2014. Raffle tickets are on sale for the drawing at 3:00 pm which includes the Grand Prize: $2000.00 Shopping Spree at Kears's, 2nd Prize: KSE Gen 2 Steering Gear, 3rd Prize: Hinchman Uniform, 4th Prize: HRP Top & Nose Wing, 5th Prize: 4 Pro Shocks, and 6th Prize: Bell GTX 2 Helment. Tickets are $5.00 or 6/$25.00. You do not have to be present to win. Proceeds to Community Hospice Care. The seminar starts at 9:00 am and includes speakers or reps from Wilwood Brakes, Maxim Chassis, Mag Tech Ignitions, HRP Wings, Hoosier Tire, Safety First, Hinchman Uniforms, and C & R Racing. Come get your questions answered and see what is new for 2015. Place your order for a new Maxim Kit and get a chance to win $1000.00 gift certificate from Maxim Chassis! Sales, food, door prizes and racing simulators. Hope to see you there.

Comment

How did the open house go? I wanted to go, but my buddy backed out on me. Didn't want to go alone. Who won all the stuff?
      Been around long enough to know what I'm talking about.

Comment

It was very well attended and the entire staff there did a great job with it. There was alot of door prizes and plenty of bench racing.

Comment

~~We know it’s hard to think about racing with snow on the ground, but it’s time to think about the 26th annual Race Cars on Display at the Woodland Mall in Bowling Green Ohio. The dates are March 13-15, 2015. More information will be coming after the first of the year.
          29th Annual Race Cars on Display
          Woodland Mall
          Bowling Green Ohio
          March 9-11th, 2018
          Scoot Bowen (419) 601-2206
          Dave Kemmer (419) 346-4246
          Deb Rowe (419) 382-0452
          Danielle Schlenk (567) 202-7794
          kemmer_d@yahoo.com

Comment

I heard the Renegades are scheduling their own mall show on the same weekend at a mall down around Chilicothe.
            Been around long enough to know what I'm talking about.

Comment

i have knot been to this mall show yet and its a tuff choice sense its the same weekend as hershberger's farms annual buggy show and miss goat pageant

Comment

Originally posted by AverageFan View Post
                I heard the Renegades are scheduling their own mall show on the same weekend at a mall down around Chilicothe.
                LOL ... will any of them show up anyway since most of the time you hardly see any of those guys at these shows either at Bowling Green or Tiffin. I guess since they will be traveling to southern Ohio all the time they might as well check out the malls as well. Maybe they will all just move down there to save on travel cost since no tow money has been mentioned yet or any point fund mentioned yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Amish Mafia View Post
                  i have knot been to this mall show yet and its a tuff choice sense its the same weekend as hershberger's farms annual buggy show and miss goat pageant
                  I think I just made my decision on where to go that weekend. Miss Goat 2014 was a real looker. Her dress came all the way up to mid-shin and her udders were amazing.
                  ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

The Woodland Mall, in Bowling Green Ohio, is proud to announce their 26th annual Race Cars on Display. This year's dates are March 13th-15th, 2015 during regular mall hours. Teams can bring their cars out to show off new paint schemes or new sponsor's. Fans can come out and meet their favorite drivers and see the cars close up. Set up is Thursday night after the mall closes. We would like teams to be there before 7:00 p.m. to register and a brief meeting. The requirements for your car is it has to be in show quality, battery disconnected, the fuel cell taped over, and a piece of plastic under the entire length of the car. We have Dwight Allen's "Racing World" scheduled for Friday night from 7:00 p.m. till whenever, we need drivers to do his show if your interested. We will have 50/50 drawings and plenty of door prizes. Hope to see everyone there. For more information you can contact one of us listed below or like us on Facebook at Woodland Mall Race Car Show.
                    Last edited by Dave_Kemmer; February 9th, 2015, 01:50 PM.
                    Woodland Mall
                    Bowling Green Ohio
                    March 9-11th, 2018
                    Deb Rowe (419) 382-0452
                    kemmer_d@yahoo.com

Comment

Only 2 weeks away.
                      Woodland Mall
                      Bowling Green Ohio
                      March 9-11th, 2018
                      Deb Rowe (419) 382-0452
                      kemmer_d@yahoo.com

Comment

Why is there 2 Swap Meets Saturday? You would think Kistler would be at the fairgrounds. I know the Walleye are about to start running the river, but this smells a little fishy to me

Comment

I'm missing something here. 2 swap meets? Can you explain?

Comment

The Tiffin Mall show is something I look forward to each year because its a sign that a new racing season is about to begin. I hope its on for 2015.

Comment

Registration is open for this years show. we will be entering the mall on Thursday March 19th around 6:30-7:00 and exiting the mall Sunday the 22nd after the awards. Awards will be Sunday at noon. This year, The JLH General Contractors are back sponsoring the show. Call Greg to get registered (419) 957-4025. Sprint cars, late models, trucks, stocks, and go-carts are all welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X