Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steeler's fans

How proud of your team are you now?

Was at BWW with my parents today to watch the browns game and it was elating to hear the groans of steelers fans lol

Comment

I have no problem with what the Steelers did today and agree with Tomlin about trying to be dragged into this BS and I am not even a Steelers fan.

I hate how this has became a political deal and seemingly everything has become ... sports was away of getting away from this crap and now we have to deal with it as well.

At one time that is how all football games were done. Before 9/11 teams would come out after the national anthem.

Two weeks ago I went to the Air Force vs. Michigan game and guess what Air Force didn't come out from the tunnel until after the national anthem, but the president or nobody else made a big deal about it.

The same thing could be said about NASCAR/Indy car where they use to be in their cars when the national anthem was played. Was that disrespecting the flag back then?

Final point ... when your at home watching Nascar, Indy car, college football, NFL, NBA, MLB, etc... do you get out of your couch, put down the chips and beer and stand when the national anthem is played?

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
      Was at BWW with my parents today to watch the browns game and it was elating to hear the groans of steelers fans lol
      Did you stand up for the national anthem at BWW?

Well at least for you being a Browns fan you had something to be happy about I guess.

Comment

I was referring to the play of the team not about the national anthem. I thought he was referring to the fact that they lost to the Bears not that. But I can see now that I'm wrong. Damn me for thinking somebody was talking about the play of the team instead of politics.

Comment

Are we really going here on a dirt racing forum? I come on to this forum to read about dirt track racing and anything associated with it. If I want to hear about politics I can go to CNN, FoxNews, or any of the other news outlet. I think we should leave the politics to them and concentrate on racing news in here. JMO.

Comment

[QUOTE=Blaniac1;n22028]Are we really going here on a dirt racing forum? I come on to this forum to read about dirt track racing and anything associated with it. If I want to hear about politics I can go to CNN, FoxNews, or any of the other news outlet. I think we should leave the politics to them and concentrate on racing news in here. JMO.

When you read the title you should have kept looking then. I don't read stuff i don't care about. JMO

Comment

Comment

1st off we wouldn't even be in this situation if the last President would have went about the bullcrap in a different direction. To me he gave the green light to protesters when he told police to back off. He could have been so much more than he was but went in the wrong direction. Always weighed in before he supposedly got the facts or heard it on the news like you & I. Then those so called Reverends, Al & Jesse keep stirrin the pot along with that senator or congressman that marched with MLK. I never NEVER hear them denounce the black on black crime in say Chicago.

They always talk about ending racism but that's just it they keep talking & showing things about certain things for days on end when it is the opposite you might get a couple of hrs of coverage if that.

If they were really serious about the oppression get into these towns and help the inner city youths. You have clout being an NFL player. Nothing will ever happen because you have black, brown, yellow & whites that think they don't have to listen to anybody including there own mom, dad let alone authority of any kind. This world we live in is really getting sickening to the point that I'm glad I never had kids of my own. I go to work everyday & try to live my life. In the end we are nobody other than a memory later on in someone else's life.

Comment

[QUOTE=RYAN5R;n22033]
                  Originally posted by Blaniac1 View Post
                  Are we really going here on a dirt racing forum? I come on to this forum to read about dirt track racing and anything associated with it. If I want to hear about politics I can go to CNN, FoxNews, or any of the other news outlet. I think we should leave the politics to them and concentrate on racing news in here. JMO.

When you read the title you should have kept looking then. I don't read stuff i don't care about. JMO
                  Who said I didn't care? I care a great deal and have an opinion like everyone else. However, this is supposed to be a racing forum. I think it should stay that way and I am entitled to say so. Also, the thread title could have been about a lot of things as evidenced by one poster thinking it was actually about the game.

Comment

media mind control at its finest.

Comment

Off to the Whine Cellar with this thread. Stick to dirt track racing and leave the politics to the rest of social media...before it gets ugly.
                      ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                      http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Working...
                      X