Joe Flacco suffered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Flacco suffered

Joe Flacco suffered a concussion right after having a challenging strike through Las vegas Whales linebacker Kiko Alonso past due within the next quarter from the Ravens' 40-0 winThursday night. Flacco got plainly given himself up by simply moving after a new 9-yard scampler while Alonso reduced his / her make and shipped any horrible setback that will quickly broken the head protection away from the Baltimore Ravens qb https://www.psujerseyshop.com/153-deandre-thompkins. Alonso was flagged regarding pointless roughness about the perform, as well as Flacco did not come back to the action right after departing for the locker place to endure screening Colton Maxwell Jersey. In addition to the concussion, Flacco a break down cut to his / her ear canal https://www.psujerseyshop.com/285-jordan-wombacker, that needed stitches, Ravens mentor Bob Harbaugh mentioned following your sport. NFL Community Expert Ian Rapoport reported Friday that the group will assess the play but it's uncertain whether it's for the achievable suspensions. "It was boom, beat," Alonso said. "This got a chance to an area wherever I believed maybe in the event that this individual slid another earlier, I was looking forward to your pet dropping and that i would definitely certainly not reach your ex, on the other hand feel it was just like, you already know, an additional overdue, and that's why My partner and i reach your ex." Alonso included there has not been anything at all he may have completed to prevent reaching Flacco similar to this individual did. "Zero. No chance," Alonso explained while inquired in the event that this individual would have prevented contact or otherwise not convey a make upon Flacco. "This is the targeted, you realize, when a person 35mm slides, his or her focus on is incredibly modest. I simply think it absolutely was an extra past due, and that's why I hit him, in all honesty along with you." Harbaugh probably would not focus on no matter whether they believed Alonso should have been recently ejected. "That's not me writing comments on that Troy Apke Jersey," Harbaugh said. "It turned out punished properly, I'd point out." Coming on throughout relief associated with Flacco, copy quarterback Jones Mallett identified limited stop Bill Watson for a 2-yard landing, providing Baltimore any 20-0 steer in halftime. Although Alonso has been disciplined 20 back yards, this individual had not been thrown for the violation. After having their own helmet pushed off simply by Ravens center Johnson Jensen inside retaliation, Alonso located themself face-to-face inside a oral potential fight with the irate Harbaugh.
Working...
X