No announcement yet.

All Star PULLS Speedweek Race and Renegades gains 2 Races at WCS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My take is that the promoter wanted to race...just like Ocala...and Webb wanted to keep the promoter happy knowing all along it was going to get rained out with the next wave of showers. I'm sure this same situation will happen again with one or both groups. If you start loading up before the promoter calls it canceled then you will again have drama. Literally everyone there knew the next rain would wash it out.

Comment

So my take is guy Webb is a egotistical jerk. Also as to the heavy rain event. I worked at Wcs that night and it was guy webbs decision that night to try and race so Jason and crew did everything they could to make that happen. The all star staff is always great to work with except for mr. Webb and his boy toy Kyle. Get rid of those two and the all stars will survive. I'm working at another track this year and I'm looking forward to working with the staff of the renegades

Comment

Originally posted by Trackguy60 View Post
        So my take is guy Webb is a egotistical jerk. Also as to the heavy rain event. I worked at Wcs that night and it was guy webbs decision that night to try and race so Jason and crew did everything they could to make that happen. The all star staff is always great to work with except for mr. Webb and his boy toy Kyle. Get rid of those two and the all stars will survive. I'm working at another track this year and I'm looking forward to working with the staff of the renegades
        This is False,,,,the track promoter is the one that has to pay the purse so the ball is ALWAYS in their court on whether or not to run. Bubba is the one who made the decision at Ocala back in Feb. aswell. The All Stars wait for the promoters final decision just like every other sanction,,,so enough said on who decided.

Comment

...and still the average fan couldn't pick Guy Webb out of a line up and could care less who decided to race or not race or who signs the checks at the end of the night. Bottom line for ANY series: Show up, put on a good show, no BS, get done at a decent hour, and all is right with the sprint car world...no matter whose logo is on the top wing that night.
          ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
          http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

So along with people being paid late or not at all with post dated checks..... Let's add the check is made out to no one and you do not receive a check stub stating what the pay is for. What could possibly be the reason for thi? Mr. Webb wouldn't be screwing with the tax man now would he? Oh and during a two day show at Attica or Fremont night one's check is from the track and night two is from the All-star's. Why? And one more thing does anyone ever receive a 1099 or other tax information from Mr. Webb?

Comment

racerx to answer your ? teams write there own name in cause the checks are pre printed , what its for is in memo spot on the check , fremont does the payout on night one cause they want to , and everybody who makes more than 600$ receieves a 1099 ask any car owner

Comment

Racerx...I have received an accurate 1099 every year. I have also suggested every year that the checks be mailed to me so that they don't ride around the rig or get lost with other paperwork. Who wants to stand in line and get a check at the end of the night when it can get mailed to you and you are able to leave after the races? And when I received the check(s) they were accurately filled out. Checks stubs are required for payroll checks only. BTW, I am an accountant.

Comment

Originally posted by JanetH View Post
                  Racerx...I have received an accurate 1099 every year. I have also suggested every year that the checks be mailed to me so that they don't ride around the rig or get lost with other paperwork. Who wants to stand in line and get a check at the end of the night when it can get mailed to you and you are able to leave after the races? And when I received the check(s) they were accurately filled out. Checks stubs are required for payroll checks only. BTW, I am an accountant.
                  How can that be accurate ... we demand Guy Webb to be the "devil" ... get those pitchforks out and unite!! ... lol ... kidding of course.

Thanks for the responses lately and also your comments on this subject especially from somebody close to the subject and knowledge of what goes on and not just some fan against one series and trying to push another while hating everything they can and trying to blame everything on one man.

Comment

JanetH, thank you for your response and I will withdraw my comment as it doesn't aapply in every case. I had based my comment on what I was told by a single owner. After asking another owner I was told the years he bought a membership he received a 1099 but when not a member he did not. Sorry for the misinformation.

Comment

Seems to be a LOT of misinformation and rumors. That's how this BS escalates into witch hunts on social media.
                      ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                      http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

I believe the Renegades paid teams to not race at certain races last season, so whats the difference between that and Webb taking his toys? just curious here

Comment

Dude what are you smoking? You wouldn't have to pay them not to go. That's so ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                          X