Webbs latest remarks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webbs latest remarks

Webbs lastest comments. ..... An interview in the latest AARN that Lenny Sammons had with Guy Webb and his comment about the Renegades was amazing."You cannot sell a series with B and C-level talent,: said Webb of the Renegades. "If you look at Tim Shaffer, Chad Kemenah, Danny Smith and Greg Wilson they are all 45 to 50 years old that are trying to hang on. there is a certain time that it is over and they have to move on in their career. They are just trying to prolong it."
    Last edited by TCole0426; December 29th, 2014, 11:57 AM.

F---ING IDIOT!!!!!!! Just goes to show how he has no class anybody supporting this jackass deserves whatever they get. Or maybe I should say what they don't get.
    Last edited by DERF; December 29th, 2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Isn't blaney 50?

Comment

Exactly and didn't shaffer just win the nationals 4 years ago

Comment

Pretty dumb comment no matter what you think of the Ohio sprint car scene.

Comment

He just lost a race at jacksonville for those comments.

Comment

Originally posted by 14fan View Post
              He just lost a race at jacksonville for those comments.
              The thing is that could have been a great event having 3 series together ... with the NSL, All-Stars, and the MOWA series all together. Not saying it won't be a good show, but when you can get all those series together along with all those drivers it makes for a good show and a good show for fans to go see many different drivers all together.

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post

The thing is that could have been a great event having 3 series together ... with the NSL, All-Stars, and the MOWA series all together. Not saying it won't be a good show, but when you can get all those series together along with all those drivers it makes for a good show and a good show for fans to go see many different drivers all together.
                Agree, maybe they can still persuade Blaney to come and leave his evil step brother at home?

Comment

wow, I think people should start talking to tracks about the owner of the All Stars and his ideas. I know I have said something to them via emails but now I think more people need to contact them.

Comment

Where are the remarks from the Fremont folks on this one?

Comment

Webb is a moron. He is bad mouthing the same guys he advertised and tried to sell to the fans as drivers for his series over the last few years. I agree all tracks that have agreed to run All Star events this upcoming season may want to reconsider.

Comment

I'm sitting here speechless...and it takes a lot to make that happen!
                        ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                        http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Just got word that Danny Smith nor Greg Wilson will be running any all star shows in 2015

Comment

Enough said folks and this is why we have a Renegades series. How could anyone keep defending this loser!

Comment

Fremont Speedway...... #homeoftheallstars

lol

Comment

Working...
                              X