Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he really said that it's the biggest mistake he coulda made I think

Comment

Hey, Guy Web, that B and C level talent account for 10 of your series championships and represented your series with more class than what you just showed them. I know that this fan has no problem with going to any track and paying money to watch those "B and C" level talents.

Comment

Originally posted by DERF View Post
        Where are the remarks from the Fremont folks on this one?

We are considering all options at this time. I am very disappointed in the words that I read those teams have built alot of the All Stars history over the past decade. Both the All Stars and the Renegades have done things that the sport or themselves should not be very proud of. Fremont will continue to focus on our weekly racers and the FAST Series as that is the most important things to us.

Comment

i am laughing so hard i think i just p/d myself . maybe mr brad mcgown at ATOMIC SPEEDWAY is not as dumb as every one thinks. he seen the writing on the wall.now mr liski what do you have to say. is this just buisness. shouldnt be hard to find a seat at fremont speedway
          Last edited by Fink41; December 29th, 2014, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fink41 View Post
            i am laughing so hard i think i just p/d myself
            Is that because your over 50? 😋

Comment

I sure hope crow taste good.

Comment

After seeing Dale's tweets, I'm thinking he's done with a certain "guy" too. The ship is sinking #imnotgoindownwithit

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
                  Is that because your over 50? 😋
                  no num nuts its because i am not a nut hugger. mr farmer says he is going to look at his options does that mean you wont least 35 raceway and moller raceway for mr webb in the future to have speedweek or allstar races

Comment

Or an all star race at Plymouth

Comment

Farmer has to be shitting bricks right now. With the things he has said about the Renegade series and the things he has done to spite them he surely can't call Mr Helms and try to book a couple shows can he?

Comment

Originally posted by JK47 View Post
                        Farmer has to be ****ting bricks right now. With the things he has said about the Renegade series and the things he has done to spite them he surely can't call Mr Helms and try to book a couple shows can he?

Fremont brings in a lot of cars. I am sure they could easily book Renegade shows

Comment

I don't see a problem with Farmer getting shows this upcoming season. Definately not smart on guy webbs part to say that about drivers that have supported him for years

Comment

Working...
                          X