The ship is sinking #imnotgoindownwithit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ship is sinking #imnotgoindownwithit

Dale Blaney ‏@DaleBlaney 5m5 minutes ago The ship is sinking #imnotgoindownwithit

Dale will come out of this in fine shape. Not so sure about guys like Farmer who stood by and defended this guy!

Comment

Dale said it best and is one of the most respected drivers in the country. He has tried to stay loyal to this guy but it looks like this was the last straw. I wonder where Fremont Stands now and if this changes their opinions of the All Stars. Them and Dale have tried to stay loyal and try to settle this disagreement but I wonder if this changes things

Comment

mr webb just made a statement that the guy doing the article was wrong. webb stated that he has respect for these guys , a few weeks ago he did not have any respect for them per our phone conversation. how can a guy support this kind of stuff. this week it is these 4 drivers next week he will be mother f//// ing me or someone else. i agree with dale the ship is going down

Comment

yall crack me up! how long the ascoc been around? see when they go to say atticaand advertised people like my parents the casual know nothing fan show up because the name says it all. they know no better!!!! renegades, what weight they carry? im not trying to be debie downer but a realist. its the simple truth but i said this few years back. its gonna take time for renegade series, and i honestly saw not much wrong with his original statement. to the point yed, incorrect no! im a huge smith guy but truth is trith, everyone gets older, its just a fact. the drivers following renegade dont excite casual fan and name carrys no weight like all stars does...how that gum out series work???????

Comment

You could not be more wrong Jim. Those guys are not B and C level drivers. When they show up anywhere they draw fans in. We will see when your parents go to say Attica to watch an All Star race with no extra drivers just regulars how many times they go back. On the other hand go watch the Renegades and you see established guys like Kemenah, Shaffer, Smith, Wilson Hannigan, Kenny and Dean Jacobs, as well as young guns Swanson, Helms, Palker, and Philo I bet they go back to see Renegades.

Comment

lmao......uniformed fans are just that!!!!! uninformed fans....nothing against man of these guys but really who is helms? philo? swanson?? and the others!!!!i was glad to see some of them on tv and racing at world whatever the call it at charlotte but that still makes them nothing. thier not nascar drivers. ascoc draws fans end of story, or tracks wouldnt have them! fact folks dont show to see mods stocks mini's or whatever, they come to see headliner, especially when it carries a name with weight...bert built it and maybe hes living off it but its still fact, so nah, im not wrong!

Comment

fyi, kemenah..few wins with WoO, but overrated since left the harble team, wilson, couldnt typically drive thirsty goat to water except run butch off the top to the barn at attica, danny smith, awesome, but past prime like steve kinser, hannigan was always a has run with WoO, kenny was ASCoC dominate but another too old has run, dean was basically only good in fridgeidaire car, or at least his greatest moments...what next ya got? breakout the 11 car that still runs lima weekly? he was an ascoc driver! its fact people flock to see the name
                !

Comment

What names do the all stars have left? Blaney? Doubt that after today

Comment

Swanson is USAC silver crown champ won half the races run so he is definitely not a nobody. I agree name sells but without drivers you have no product, so who is gonna return to see them? If the head of the all stars runs his mouth and proves he is a dumb ass and Farmer who is his biggest supporter seems to be questioning what's going on and Blaney (the only driver the all stars had) says it's a sinking ship and he's not going down with it, Webb has nothing for any mis-informed or very informed race fan.

Comment

you hit nail on head...swanson...nobody knows! you or i and other true race fans do but non educated dont.............ascoc will still bring fans and tracks will still have them because they bring more fans. been that way for years! all sstars a shell of once was but still carries weight at ticket booth. its allright, you can follow whatever series you prefer im just trying to shed light on other side. i bought a camper and a boat and honestly say **** racing anymore. i enjoy my 5 shows a year and live with it

Comment

I get what you're saying with the All Star name but just how many tracks will book shows when he has no drivers to offer?

Comment

Hey Jim, who did the All Stars have to compete against for all those years to bring in all those fans? A name and a schedule doesn't mean ****

Comment

You have point but do you recall WoO and what was smaller series? Had name in mind other day... how'd that go and last? Gumout series maybe? Just saying that ascoc carries weight, renegade does not. Will take them several years to get established.

Comment

Look how Atomic and Wayne County have recovered over the past few years. Everyone said they would fail!

How about the race at PPMS last year?

Social Media allows races, series, teams to advertise where and when they are racing much easier. If fans see a drivers list and solid purse, they show up!!! FACT

Comment

Working...
                              X