Renegade Sprints Releases 2015 Schedule With 35+ Races in Five States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liveloverace View Post
    Excuse me, Mr. Wolverine. You seem to have forgotten to include Ryan Myers in your list. What have we as a team ever done to cause all these doubters? Ryan wanted to finish his Allstar season in 09 with two broken kneecaps and a shattered elbow. I had to step in and say no! So as you make your comments, please remember those you are insulting may very well be reading your words.
    How is it insulting for giving an opinion?

Sorry, but I don't believe all these teams that say are running the entire series will make every race. Sorry if that offends you that I give my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by ErocWolverine View Post
      How is it insulting for giving an opinion? Sorry, but I don't believe all these teams that say are running the entire series will make every race. Sorry if that offends you that I give my opinion.
      Of course you're welcome to your opinion, but giving an uneducated opinion makes you look like an *******. Do you know each of these teams you say won't follow through personally? You obviously don't know us at all. It's offensive because teams like us put our entire being into what we do, and we have nay-sayers like you on putting us down. We said we'd run, and we'll run whether we're thrilled about the recent changes or not.

Comment

EROC. Someone saying "mexicans are dumb" is both an opinion and insulting. Just because you have an opinion it doesn't make it not offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadhorse View Post
          EROC. Someone saying "mexicans are dumb" is both an opinion and insulting. Just because you have an opinion it doesn't make it not offensive.
          Thanks for your opinion and trying to compare what I think a team might make it to a racial comment.

Again I am basing this off of the new schedule compared to the old "theory" of a 4-state small traveling circle of 4-5 hours like the Renegades talked about at the beginning. I just believe unless a lot of tow money (which hasn't been brought up yet) or a big point fund (which again hasn't been brought up yet) it is going to take a lot more money from the owners themselves, sponsorship money, or friends support than most drivers and teams were prepared for this season.

Hope I am wrong and all these teams can make the entire series, but to me it looks like a lot bigger series than first thought of or planned.

Comment

That' not my opinion, and I'm not trying to compare them. Your trying to say people shouln't be insulted because it's your opinion. That's not true. I was trying to make easy. I'm done.

Comment

Thanks for your opinion and trying to compare what I think a team might make it to a racial comment. Again I am basing this off of the new schedule compared to the old "theory" of a 4-state small traveling circle of 4-5 hours like the Renegades talked about at the beginning. I just believe unless a lot of tow money (which hasn't been brought up yet) or a big point fund (which again hasn't been brought up yet) it is going to take a lot more money from the owners themselves, sponsorship money, or friends support than most drivers and teams were prepared for this season. Hope I am wrong and all these teams can make the entire series, but to me it looks like a lot bigger series than first thought of or planned.
              Renegades aren't paying tow money, eh? That there is proof enough that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Renegades aren't paying tow money, eh? That there is proof enough that you have no idea what you're talking about.
                PLEASE RE-read my post.

I said it hasn't been announced or "Which hasn't been brought up yet" what the drivers/ teams are getting. Thanks for responding without reading. Please if you know for a fact what the teams/drivers will be getting for tow money from the Renegade series please respond because it hasn't been anywhere else including their web site about what the tow money or point fund will be.

Comment

PLEASE RE-read my post. I said it hasn't been announced or "Which hasn't been brought up yet" what the drivers/ teams are getting. Thanks for responding without reading. Please if you know for a fact what the teams/drivers will be getting for tow money from the Renegade series please respond because it hasn't been anywhere else including their web site about what the tow money or point fund will be.
                  I do, actually, seeing as we're a Renegade team and all. And I read every word of your post. Actually read it out loud to our table here at the banquet we are attending. Just another example of you speaking without knowing the facts. It HAS been bought up and discussed with those who matter and have a reason to know. You are obviously not one of them.

Comment

I do, actually, seeing as we're a Renegade team and all. And I read every word of your post. Actually read it out loud to our table here at the banquet we are attending. Just another example of you speaking without knowing the facts. It HAS been bought up and discussed with those who matter and have a reason to know. You are obviously not one of them.
                    Never claimed to be one of them and simply stating the facts that nothing has been announced officially yet.

Comment

Flushing this thread to the Whine Cellar in 3...2...1.....
                      ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
                      http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

Working...
                      X