No announcement yet.

Help me understand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dannyfan there you go stroking there egos like I said if webb dosent sell it to tony the war would still be going on. If Farmers pissed off so many people and is fighting so many teams why is it that you and because I care more are the only two that are bitching were are all they others and I would bet neither of you to run there weekly. Swamp they must think they can just run over whoever gets in there way.

Comment

Larry hope retirement treating you good. Timeout people I have to make more popcorn lol.

Comment

1. People bitched about Webb. 2. Racers got sick of Webb and made a stand. 3. After stand was made, Renegades were formed. 4. Renegades schedule gets better, All stars lose races. 5. Webb opens mouth, people get pissed and continue to *****...and rightfully so. 6. Webb forced to sell 7. Stewart buys All Stars. 8. Merge All Stars and Renegades together 9. Most people happy...the fight is over 10. After fight is over.....bitching continues. One continued stupid cycle!!!!!!!!! Hey Butch S, I prefer ice cream...got it, and continue.....right to the whine cellar

Comment

What !!!!!!! No Cap'n Crunch.

Comment

It depends on who told you the story of who did who wrong! I've heard most of them, don't believe most of them..... #WhoHasTheBiggestEgo

Fuckit, it's better for all now

Comment

Let's ask Burn's Iron and Metal what they think of Fremont's promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by DERF View Post
                Let's ask Burn's Iron and Metal what they think of Fremont's promoter.
                You can find anybody out there that doesn't like somebody. I am betting you could probably find somebody that doesn't like Burn's Iron & Metal as well.

Comment

I didn't support Fremont sticking with the All Stars but if you look at the business side of things, Fremont has 2 double header weekends and 2 speedweek shows including the finale. If I was in Farmer's shoes, I wouldn't want to give that up either.

We all need to be thankful for Tony Stewart, relax, and enjoy what the future has in store for Sprint Car racing, especially in Ohio.

Comment

Working...
                  X