Breaking News...get it here first! www.PitGate.com The #1 Place for Ohio Dirt Track Racing News!!!
The NEW Pit Gate is COMPLETE. The old site has been locked. |Please post all new messages at the new location |

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Team CHR/Cap Henry Racing before the rumors start
07-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Team CHR/Cap Henry Racing before the rumors start
Cap Henry Racing/Team CHR has to scale back the rest of the season at this time, as we have not been able to garner any further corporate marketing partners, and losing 2 motors the first 2 nights of speedweek were a huge blow. The goals are as follows, we intend to finish the All Star East and Ohio Regions. Cap is working on a deal for the Western Swing to be in another car. He is also working on a deal for the Brad Doty and The King's Royal.
Aj Havens will remain on to help us with the All Star Series and will be working on a WOO team on the other dates. Andrew Barman is going to work with Caleb Helms. These guys all remain Team CHR members and have all agreed to return in principle when we get more funding in place. I can't say enough about these guys as they know the talent this team has though with out proper funding it is moot.
A Huge Thank You to Cap, AJ, Andrew and Mark, along with all the others that make this possible. You truly are family and showed it the last month.

Kit Henry

You may agree or disagree with me, though at least you know where I stand and who I am !
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

07-05-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Team CHR/Cap Henry Racing before the rumors start
Hope it works out. We all know its tough and I tip my hat to Team CHR for giving you all, regardless.
Find all posts by this user
07-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Hope you are able to find $$$ you need to be able to continue on.
07-14-2013, 07:52 AM
Who is AJ working for on the WOO tour have a ne job don't get out much